Building Your First Home: Step by Step
|Building Your First Home - ALL STEPS|
Documents to bring with you when you meet with your FCB Mortgage representative
- COPY OF MOST RECENT PAY STUBS TO COVER A 30 DAY PERIOD
- COPY OF LAST TWO (2) YEARS W-2'S/1099'S
- COPY OF MOST RECENT ONE (1) MONTHS BANK AND RETIREMENT STATEMENTS (ALL PAGES)
- COPY OF AWARD LETTER FOR SOCIAL SECURITY, PENSION, AND/OR VA BENEFITS, IF APPLICABLE
- COPY OF DIVORCE DECREE AND/OR CHILD SUPPORT ORDER, IF APPLICABLE
- COPY OF CHILD SUPPORT OR ALIMONY INCOME RECEIVED, IF APPLICABLE
- COPY OF DD214 – MEMBER 4 COPY (VA ONLY)
- TWO (2) COMPLETE YEARS IRS TAX RETURNS, SIGNED & DATED; SIGNED YEAR-TO-DATE PROFIT & LOSS AND BALANCE SHEET; IF SELF EMPLOYED AND BUSINESS IS A CORPORATION, S-CORPORATION OR PARTNERSHIP WILL ALSO NEED LAST TWO (2) YEARS IRS TAX RETURNS AND YEAR-TO-DATE PROFIT & LOSS AND BALANCE SHEETS FOR THE CORPORATION, S-CORPORATION OR PARTNERSHIP.
*** This is not a complete list. Every file is different and additional items may be required once a completed application is received.