Who can I talk to at First Community Bank?
The President of First Community is Wes Hoskins, (361) 888-9310.
What can I do with Online Banking?
- Check current balances on personal checking, savings, money market, loans, Certificates of Deposit (CD), and business checking.
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts.
- View up to 180 days of account activity for your checking and savings accounts.
- Nickname your accounts with pseudo names for a more personalized, quick and easy reference.
- Download your posted transaction information to financial management software such as Microsoft Money.
- Pay virtually anyone online you can write a check to -- your dentist, electric company, etc.
Is Online Banking real time?
Yes, as soon as you make a deposit or payment at any of our locations you will see the transaction online.
If I have both personal and business accounts, can I view them together?
When you sign up for Online Banking, you will receive a unique ID number. Your accounts will be linked to that ID. If you are a sole proprietor, you can link a business economy checking account with a personal account using the same ID number.
What is Bill Pay?
Bill Pay is a service of our Online Banking that allows you to pay your bills online. You can pretty much pay anyone, anytime, anywhere in the United States. Making payments online is one of the most economical and efficient features of Online Banking. It saves you time by not having to write checks, make trips to the mailbox, or go to the post office. You'll even save the cost of stamps!
Debit Card Issues
- New York
- North Carolina
Lost Debit Cards
If you have lost or misplaced your debit card, call your bank location or (361)888-9310. (If you are calling after banking hours, please follow the instructions on the recording.)