At First Community Bank, we believe there's nothing small about small businesses. They're important to you, to us and to the success of our community. So we've established an entire department to provide complete financial solutions for your small business needs.
First Community Bank is an active participant in the U. S. Small Business Administration's 7(a) Government Guaranteed Lending Programs as well as the SBA 504 Economic Development Loan Program. And, FCB is a designated SBA Preferred Lender and utilizes the SBA Express and Patriot Express loan programs, which allows the bank to offer expedited loan processing.
The SBA has recognized First Community's SBA loan department for our success in small business lending with the 2010 SBA 7(a) Dollar Volume award, 2010 Community Rural Lender of the Year, 2007 SBA Rising Star Award for the Rio Grande Valley District, and 2007 Award Recognition for outstanding efforts in delivering assistance to the military community via the SBA Patriot Express Loan Initiative.
Drop by our Everhart location and meet the Team! With nearly fifty years of combined experience and the legendary First Community customer service, you'll quickly see why we're "money wise and people friendly" when it comes to small business banking.
7(a) Loan Guarantee Program:
First Community offers solutions to your small business needs for a short-term working capital line of credit, long-term permanent financing for real estate or equipment acquisitions, or long-term working capital needs.
Use of Proceeds:
- Real estate acquisition, construction or refinance— usually up to 90% financing
- Business acquisition— usually up to 80% financing available
- Equipment acquisition
- Debt refinance
- Start up business
- Up to 25 years for real estate financing
- Up to 10 years for equipment or business acquisition financing
- Up to 7 years for long-term working capital
- Loan Amounts from $25,000 to $5,000,000
- Eligible Business and Property Types
- Almost all types of for-profit business and commercial properties are eligible. Certain restrictions and special conditions may apply to specific program utilized.
SBA 504 Fixed Asset Financing Program:
This program offers long-term, permanent financing for real estate acquisition or construction requiring as little as 10% equity. Heavy-Duty Equipment Acquisition—up to 90% financing available. SBA, through Certified Development Companies, offers second lien financing up to 40% loan to value with a fixed rate up to 20 year loan. Rate determined at time of SBA debenture sale. Contact the SBA Department for complete details.